Despite the fact that all living things have the right to life, it is frequently the case that not all animals receive the same amount of care after being saved. Fortunately for an amputee stork, this was not a barrier to a lady feeling sorry for her predicament; together, they created the most inspiring tale of hope and solidarity.
This bird was electrocuted and left lying on the ground after becoming stuck in a high voltage tower. He sustained major wounds as a result of the mishap, the most critical and damaging ones being to his neck and one of his wings.
After receiving medical care, the veterinarians had to amputate Gosha’s wing. Despite the fact that the operation went well, everyone was concerned about her recovery and questioned her ability to survive.
Elena showed up at the clinic with determination, inquired about the bird, then wrapped it in blankets and carried it home.
“I started searching for it without thinking twice when I learned about this stork. A sick and helpless bird that was resting there and would not even lift his head off her was discovered by me. Her eyes were filled with a lot of suffering and sadness. Ersh Elena
Nobody knows what would have happened to the bird if Elena hadn’t intervened, as the initial vets who cared for her did not assess the seriousness of her illness.